Rachel Raber PA-C, joined OrthoUnited in October 2023. She is a Tuscarawas County native and graduate from Dover High School. She continued her education at the University of Akron and achieved a Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Engineering. She then went on to obtain a Master’s in Physician Assistant Studies from Marietta College.
After becoming a Certified Physician Assistant, Rachel spent her first few years working in otolaryngology and as a surgical first assistant in plastic, orthopedic, gynecology, and general surgery.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) – American Heart Association
- Basic Life Support (BLS) – American Heart Association
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Ohio Association of Physician Assistants (OAPA)
- Tau Beta Pi (Engineering Honor Society)
COMPREHENSIVE CARE IN ONE CONVENIENT LOCATION
MRI & Imaging
The first step on a path toward recovery is determining the cause of your pain and discomfort.
Learn more about benefits of a dedicated orthopaedic surgery center.
When orthopaedic injury strikes, see the right specialist right away.
Get a personalized plan of care tailored to your individual recovery goals.
Request an Appointment
Get in touch with OrthoUnited to start your journey toward recovery.