Daniel Dorfman, MD, FAAPM&R, is a board-certified physician specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation.
Dr. Dorfman and his wife, Linda, enjoy living in the Stark County area. When not at OrthoUnited, Dr. Dorfman and Linda enjoy bicycling, traveling, art, wine and the great outdoors.
Dr. Dorfman earned his medical degree at The Ohio State University and served his residency in physical medicine and rehabilitation at the Medical College of Virginia. He is the Medical Director for Corvel MCO for the State of Ohio Bureau of Workers Compensation. Dr. Dorfman is proficient in administering electrodiagnostic evaluations (EMG/NCV) and has a special interest in non-surgical management of spinal disorders, sports medicine and industrial rehabilitation.
- The National Board of Medical Examiners
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Stark County Medical Society
- Ohio State Medical Association
- Ohio Podiatric Medical Association
- Physiatric Association of Spine, Sports, and Occupational Rehabilitation (PASSOR)Ohio Society of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (OSPMR)
Patient satisfaction reviews:
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency: Medical College of Virginia, Richmond, VA
Internal Medicine Internship: Medical College of Virginia, Richmond, VA
The Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, OH